There are generally three classes of software used to support Six Sigma:
- Analysis tools, which are used to perform statistical or process analysis
- Program management tools, used to manage and track a corporation's entire Six Sigma program
- DMAIC and Lean online project collaboration tools for local and global teams
Analysis tools Edit
DMAIC/Lean Online Collaboration Tools Edit
- SigmaFlow Integrated, Project Management Tools (PPM), (BPA) and (ECM)
- Grouputer SigmaSense
- Quality Tools Charts Generator QTcharts
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.