- Virtual AGC Apollo guidance computer emulator
Central processing units Edit
List of CPU Emulators (not computer systems):
- MOS Technology 6502
- ReFlex ; MIPS
- Open Virtual Platforms' OVPsim 500 mips MIPS32 emulator, enables you to develop software on your PC using virtual platforms, emulators including MIPS processors running at up to 500 MIPS for MIPS32 processors running many OSes including Linux. OVP is used to build emulators of single MIPS processors or multiple - homogeneous MP or heterogenous MP. See: www.OVPworld.org
- x86 architecture
- Java PC
- Motorola 68040
- Petunia 68K Emulator with JITM (Just In Time Machine) for AmigaOS 4.0
- Trance 68k Emulator with JITM for MorphOS
- Mac 68K emulator for PowerPC Mac OS
- 680x0 JITM engine embedded into Winuae emulator
- Rosetta, Apple's emulator for PowerPC processors, built into Mac OS X.
- PowerUP Amiga system for PowerPC expansion cards emulation built into MorphOS and available for AmigaOS
- WarpUP Amiga system for PowerPC expansion cards built into MorphOS and available for AmigaOS
- Multi-CPU Emulators
- libcpu ARM, MIPS, MOS 6502, Motorola 68K, Motorola 88K, X86, PowerPC
Mobile phones and PDAsEdit
- Sprint WTK * Einstein Newton emulator, for multiple platforms * Siemens SMTK * Palm OS Emulator
- .mobi Emulator
- Adobe Device Central
- Emulogix Complete and custom emulators in process control and manufacturing
- blueMSX Emulates Z80 based computers and consoles
- Ami/WinArcadia emulates Signetics 2650-based machines
- Tech Toy CVFH N03-4G
- See OVPsim above - for link to OVP simulator that allows simulation/emulation of systems with many processors. There are many emulators available for download from www.OVPworld.org/platforms
- DOSPrint - Epson dot matrix printer emulator for non-Epson printers * Fplot - Plotter emulator for printing HPGL plotter files on printers without HPGL.
- Ghostscript - PostScript printer emulator for printers without PostScript.
- Plottergeist - Plotter emulator for printing HPGL plotter files on printers without HPGL.
- QPCPrint - Epson ESC/P and ESC/P2 printer emulator for non-Epson printers