The following is a list of notable computer simulation software.
Open Source Edit
- ASCEND (open source NLA/DAE modelling environment)
- Facsimile - a free, open-source discrete-event simulation/emulation library
- NS2 - a popular Open Source network simulator
- OpenModelica - A Modelica modeling, compilation and simulation environment
- SimPy - an open-source discrete-event simulation package based on Python
- Physics Abstraction Layer - an open source physics simulation package
- Tortuga - An open source software framework for discrete-event simulation in Java
- ACSL and acslX - Advanced Continuous Simulation Language
- LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim - platform to analyze multi-domain, intelligent systems and predict and optimize multi-disciplinary performance. Developed by LMS International
- AnyLogic - Multimethod simulation modeling tool for business and science. Developed by XJ Technologies
- Arena - simulation and automation software developed by Rockwell Automation
- Chemical WorkBench - Chemical kinetics simulation software tool developed by Kintech Lab
- CircuitLogix - Electronics simulation software developed by Logic Design Inc.
- DX Studio - Suite of tools for simulation and visualization.
- Dymola - Modeling and simulation software based on the Modelica language.
- GoldSim - Combines system dynamics with aspects of discrete event simulation, embedded in a Monte Carlo framework.
- iGrafx Process - Software for business process modeling and simulation
- Khimera - Chemical kinetics simulation software tool developed by Kintech Lab
- Maple - is a general-purpose computer algebra system developed and sold commercially by Waterloo Maple Inc.
- MapleSim - is a multi-domain modeling and simulation tool developed by Waterloo Maple Inc.
- MathModelica - Modeling and simulation software based on the Modelica language.
- Modelica (an open standard for modelling software)
- NEi Nastran - Software for engineering simulation of stress, dynamics, and heat transfer in structures.
- NI Multisim
- Plant Simulation - Plant, line and process simulation and optimization software, developed by Siemens PLM Software.
- PRO/II - Steady State Chemical Process Simulation and extensively used by Oil and Gas Refineries.
- RoboLogix - Robotics simulation software developed by Logic Design Inc.
- Simio Software for discrete event, continuous, and agent-based simulation.
- SIMUL8 - Software for discrete event or process based simulation
- Simulations Plus - Modeling and simulation software for pharmaceutical research
- SimulationX - Modeling and simulation software based on the Modelica language.
- Simulink from The MathWorks (block diagrams, electrical mechanical systems, machines)
- VisSim (block diagram language for electro-mechanical, bio-medical, chemical, hydraulic and thermal process models)
- VISSIM (traffic)
- Witness from Lanner Group - General purpose Discrete Event Simulation tool for Business Process Modeling.
- GPSS World - General Purpose Simulation System
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.